- Parade is expected to last approximately one and a half hours.
- The parade will begin at Green Drive and travel north on Main Street to Montlieu Avenue.
- Parking is available at various businesses along the parade route as well as at the parking decks in the downtown area.
- Traveling from out of town? Click here to view our map.
- High Point’s wide Main Street and sidewalks provide a wonderful view of the parade all along the parade route.
- Bleacher seating is available at the corners of Main & High and Main & Gatewood. Bleacher seating is limited.
- Handicapped persons can view the parade from a reserved area in front of Sheraton Towers at 400 North Main Street.
- Southbound traffic will be rerouted beginning at 2:00 pm.
- No rain date scheduled…We will have the parade rain or shine.
- No parade applications accepted after Friday, November 7th, 2014.
- Vendors, please call the City of High Point at 336.883.3205 to request your Peddler's Permit.